{A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost}
First of I need to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful sisters. Devonee JoAnn's birthday is today and Heather Grace will celebrate her birthday tomorrow. I wish I could be there with them, but I am called to do my civic duty(jury duty) tomorrow. But I am glad that my mom is able to make the trip down and spend a wonderful weeked.
I don't mean to brag, but I have 2 of the greatest big sisters! I love this quote I found and I find it very true. When I am with my sisters I feel like a little kid again. Heather and Devonee were able to stay a few extra days after Christmas and it felt like we were all living back at home again. We just sit in the kitchen and talk with our mom, laughing for hours. It is the greatest feeling.
I look back to when we were all at home and we didn't always get a long or want to be around each other and our answers to "who is your best friend" were always someone other than eachother, but now that we have grown up we realize that it is one another. Dev and Heather are always there for me no matter what. I always look forward to their phone calls or the funny messages they leave on my phone. I still have a voicemail on my phone from Devonee that is from June. It is so funny! I cannot bring myself to erase it.
I look up at that picture and I think to myself, "my how the time has flown by." But even as we grow older, they make me feel younger. I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father gave me these wonderful women to look up to and admire as I have grown up. They are such great examples to me in every aspect of their lives and I want them to know how much I love them. I definitely would not be who I am today without them. I look forward to many more wonderful years and lots and lots of laughs with these beautiful girls!
Happy Birthday Sisters!
Aww, that's the sweetest post ever! I love ya little Krys! You're the best little sister there ever was. We wish you could be here with us too. You'll be here in spirit. . . we are kindred spirits you know. :)
ReplyDeleteSisters are the BEST!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! You 3 are some of the sweetest girls!
ReplyDeleteHey Krystle! Emily told me that you commented on her blog, so I just wanted to say hola! We're also sad that we don't get to you see you much! I wish school wasn't so stinking busy so we could go home more often, especially now that we're heading to CO. But it won't be for very long, and we'll be back!
ReplyDeleteHow's life down in good ol' Aberdeen? We wish we were there right now!
Well, hope everything is great for ya and Averee says to tell you that she wants a little cousin:) Just kidding!