About twice a year my family gets together for a fun filled day of bowling. I, personally, am NOT the best bowler but everyone else in my family can really hold their own. We definitely missed Heather, Tyler & Devonee, but they were their in spirit :)
Fries are a given any time we go bowling. My dad always makes sure of this. The kids always make sure that they get eaten :) I was surprised at the end of the game he said maybe he shouldn't eat so many fries because the ball began slipping out of his hand :)
All the girls love Uncle Tanner :)
Halle was always willing to help the little ones :)
And for the main event...my dad got 6 STRIKES IN A ROW!!! bringing his total score to 224. Pretty impressive. When Tanner and I were dating I told him that my dad was an amazing bowler. And I am pretty sure that he thought I was over exaggerating, but then he was able to witness it for himself. After this game my dad kept telling us that he needs to get his own ball and it needs to be custom made to fit his fingers, ha ha! I was pretty proud of myself as well. If you can see that 109 on the score board...that is my all time high :) I was coming off a game of more than half gutter balls, so I was pretty happy. Can't wait for the next bowling day with the Driscoll Fam!
Loved this post! This has to be one of my favorite family traditions. Sad we couldn't be there. I remember when you were young you hated bowling. I'm so glad you've come around. :)
ReplyDeleteyou are the cutest!!
ReplyDeletei am totally like you, if i get over 100, i celebrate!! :) your dad is awesome!
I am a horrible bowler too, but it's still fun. I remember that one New Years we all went to a movie and bowling. It was such a good time, you have such a fun family!
ReplyDelete