The poor guy had to wait till Sunday for his presents. Devonee helped me out a ton and was bringing them down with her this weekend. He had to be patient because I was helping with Jr. Miss all week and we couldn't get together to give them to him till Sunday afternoon. But I don't think he was too disappointed. Devonee and I collaborated and got him the Jimmer jersey and the BYU Basketball shorts...

As You can tell he was a little excited and had to put them on over his clothes :).
But wait...there is more. We had one more present coming that wasn't going to arrive till monday. Tanner was begging me to know what it is, but I assured him that it was going to be the presents of all presents. I don't have a picture of it yet, but what it is you may ask?... an autographed basketball signed by JIMMER FREDETTE. I can't take the credit, Devonee found it. She is the queen at finding everyones dream gift. Tanner is beyond extatic. I don't think he can even find the words to describe how he feels.
But wait...there is more. We had one more present coming that wasn't going to arrive till monday. Tanner was begging me to know what it is, but I assured him that it was going to be the presents of all presents. I don't have a picture of it yet, but what it is you may ask?... an autographed basketball signed by JIMMER FREDETTE. I can't take the credit, Devonee found it. She is the queen at finding everyones dream gift. Tanner is beyond extatic. I don't think he can even find the words to describe how he feels. Happy Birthday Tanner!
Happy Birthday, Tanner! You are adorable in your Jimmer clothes AND Braden is very jealous of all your birthday surprises:) Love you guys!
ReplyDelete