Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Day of Love

I am so mad that I didn't get any pictures of Valentine's day at our house. We were pretty low key about it this year. Tanner had meetings and I was running around but we did find ways to make it special. Breckyn and I mad a sign for dad to let him know how much we love him. Tanner surprised me with a dozen roses, even though I tell him that they are too expensive and I would rather spend money on something else ;) For dinner we had pancakes but I they were pink pancakes. I had to do something special for Valentine's. We had our V-day date later in the week. We don't like going out that night because of the huge crowd. We went out on Friday and he finally let me pick the movie. We went to The Vow and I loved it. Tanner went kicking and screaming but when he found out it was based on a true story he decided that it wasn't so bad :) We also celebrated getting engaged 3 YEARS AGO! Crazy how time has flown and now we have a beautiful baby girl that we love so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment