Saturday, November 17, 2012

Bath Time Fun

If there is one this Breckyn loves for sure it is bath time! I am pretty sure if I never took her out she would play for hours. Great Grandma Glayda gave her glow sticks and toy cups for bath time and she loved it. We couldn't get a good picture with the lights off, but she had fun. I love her face in this picture.
Now that Breckyn is one...
  • She says "Wow!", "Hi", "No, No","bye", "mama", "dada", and we swear that we have heard "Thank You" and so do Tanner's parents.
  • Jumps up and down in her crip
  • gets into EVERYTHING! nothing is safe
  • Will not keep her socks on.
  • She definitely takes after her dad. She loves our family dog Taz. She will sit by the back door and knock at the door and wave to him outside

No comments:

Post a Comment