Our first event of the season was the Corbridge Christmas party. As you can tell by the picture it was a great time. Each family chose one person to be their "reindeer" Tanner of course volunteered.
We had a great Christmas Eve. We went to Blackfoot for the Polatis Christmas Eve lunch. We enjoyed the nativity scene that is put on each year. We are short on young kids on that side of the family so a few of my cousins who are in high school and new graduates had to stand in :) We then went into Karl and Mychelle's for dinner. We played Apples to Apples, which is always entertaining. We let the grandkids open their gifts and then we ended the night with pie (which was made by Bridger-he is a baker!) and watched Joy to the World. It was a perfect evening! Devonee sent me a text asking us to come to mom and dad's because dad had something for us. We were really tired but he told us it would only take 5 minutes.
To our great surprise...Heather and her family popped out! They fooled us all! I was so happy...I cried!
Santa Claus came to our house! He brought Breckyn the Disney Princess Little People Castle and a new teddy bear.
Playing around Christmas morning before we head to Grandma Dayna's for Breakfast.
Family game of Wackee 6
The best parents I could ever ask for! Love them so much!
The kids enjoyed some water color painting
My mom had my dad be the first one to try the dessert and tell us all that it was perfect-Just like in
A Christmas Carol
I kept forgetting to a picture of Breckyn with her new toys. I finally got it a few days after Christmas. I forgot to tell the funny story of Breckyn on Christmas morning. Tanner went out in the living room to video her. On her way out of her bedroom she grabbed a toy and I took it away from her so she could focus on what Santa brought. Well as a result the whole way down the hall she is crying and yelling at me until we get to the living room. She stopped, smiled and then ran towards the castle :)
Family game of Wackee 6
The best parents I could ever ask for! Love them so much!
The kids enjoyed some water color painting
My mom had my dad be the first one to try the dessert and tell us all that it was perfect-Just like in
A Christmas Carol
I kept forgetting to a picture of Breckyn with her new toys. I finally got it a few days after Christmas. I forgot to tell the funny story of Breckyn on Christmas morning. Tanner went out in the living room to video her. On her way out of her bedroom she grabbed a toy and I took it away from her so she could focus on what Santa brought. Well as a result the whole way down the hall she is crying and yelling at me until we get to the living room. She stopped, smiled and then ran towards the castle :)





No comments:
Post a Comment