Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year-New You

I personally love the New Year. Not because it is a party but because I love the feeling of looking back on all of the memories of the past year. Even looking back on mistakes made and looking forward to the year in front of us. I love being able to make goals(although I need to do better at keeping them) and thinking of ways to improve my life. So...here is to the New Year and the chance we get to take inventory of our lives and make changes for the better. To improve ourselves and to begin the year with a fresh start. I have been thinking a lot about how I want to make the most of every day. I looked up some quotes on the new year. Here are a few of my favorites...

"Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 book. Write a good one." Brad Paisley

"Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering 'it will be happier'..." Alfred Tennyson

HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment