Monday, April 15, 2013

The big 2-6!

I am so mad that I didn't get any pictures of Tanner's birthday! I need to get better! This guy is definitely a trooper. Now not only does his birthday come during planting, and now right before the big, crazy last week of DYW. But my sweet cousin Savannah got married that day so we spend the day up in Idaho Falls. On the plus side he did get to eat at the Olive Garden. Sunday we had some friends out(Logan, Tosha, Marcus and Bridget). I was very proud of myself because I bucked up and made a cake from scratch. I was scared because I ruined the cake I tried to make on Breckyn's birthday but luckily it all worked out. He also got his birthday wish and I gave him and got him some Lebron James basketball shoes (boys and their toys)! I am so grateful for Tanner. I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father blessed me with such a hardworking, loving and understanding eternal companion. I wouldn't trade him for anything!! Happy Birthday Tan! Can't wait for all the rest to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment