Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Late Night Date Night

Last night was our Driscoll Reunion. We have gotten so big that now we just try to take one day and get together. We all go up to Raft River and spend the day at Steadman's. A family took some of their land with these big hills and turned them into water slides. It is a lot of fun. Some of the men had to leave early for a meeting in Pocatello. Logan and Tyler's wives (Tosha and Joelle) and I decided to meet them in Pocatello. We went and ate and Wingers together and then met them for a late movie. I have not done that since college. And I remembered why haha. I am definitely getting old and enjoying being home and in my bed by a decent hour But it was fun to get out and have some fun with great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment