I love bath time pictures! I have always felt that they are some of the sweetest memories. This girl loves baths and I am so grateful. I can put her in and hurry and run around and clean the other bathrooms or whatever needs done. She will stay in there for an hour. Sometimes I go in and refill the tub with warm water :)
I don't usually post pictures of myself but I got these cute leggings in the mail from my sister Heather for my birthday. I love them! Tanner took me out for my birthday while my parents watched breckyn. We had to stop at Costco and Winco for some groceries. You know you're getting old when your birthday date entails grocery shopping. We ended the night with a delicious dinner at the Sandpiper! It was a great birthday! 24 is going to be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment