Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Oh, the places you'll go..."



Last night I went to my cousin Savannah's graduation. I cannot believe that she is old enough to graduate. I have so many memories with this girl. She is quite possibly the most caring, considerate, kindest, beautiful, talented person I have ever met. And that isn't even enough to describe her. The medal she is wearing, is for outstanding grades :) We used to clean our family's truck shop together and now I am married and she has graduated high school and will be attending BYU-I this fall. She is trying out for the dance group, Dance Alliance, which travels the world! I am so proud of her and the amazing person that she has become! She is always there for me when I need her. Last night during her commencement ceremony the Dr. Seuss book Oh, The Places You'll Go, kept coming into my head. I know that she will go far in life and I can't wait to watch her accomplish her dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment