Monday, May 24, 2010

O...Walt...


OK- So I am a WALT DISNEY ENTHUSIAST! when we got back from d-land i decided that I needed to start my very own collection :) I made a list of every possible disney animated movies I could think of, calculated how long it would take me to build my collection if I bought one every three months...its about 8 years. Yes it is a long time, but I figured that would be the fun of it. I could have something to look forward to and it is something that I find a lot of joy out of. I am kind of a nerd, but I certified that status a long time ago when I was six and would blast the Pocahontas soundtrack, jump on the couch singing, "just around the river bend." I love old school disney movies. It really makes me sad to think that kids grow up with such lame cartoons now a days. I definitely grateful that I was a kid during the golden age. While we were in disneyland I learned so much about Walt Disney. He said that he wanted to build a place where families could some and forget about their troubles and be taken back to their youth. That is how I feel every time I watch a disney movie. It takes me back to being a kid, and wishing that "i would never grow up."

No comments:

Post a Comment