Monday, March 19, 2012

Go Tigers!

I was able to help out with the AHS Cheerleaders this year. I loved you but it was a lot of work and I wasn't even the head coach! Needless to say I will miss it and the girls but I won't be returning next year. Cheerleading is an all year sport and it takes a lot of time and dedication! I really admire these girls (& 3 boys) for all of the hard work they put in. We went to state last weekend and they did awesome! They brought home three more trophies for that packed trophy case. A few of the mom's got together and did a lunch for the team on Thursday before we left Friday Morning. Breckyn and Brynlee are in there proudly sporting their "Future Cheerleader" outfits from the team :)The night before the competition the girls all went swimming in the hotel and I tried to get Breckyn to try her first swim out, but despite the smile on her face in this pictureit definitely was not a success. The girls got together that night and watch the past three years of video from state to help them get pumped up! Breckyn got in on the action as well. The team waiting for awards! What a great group of athletes! It was an awesome year! The ending is very bittersweet for me! I am proud to be an Aberdeen Tiger!

No comments:

Post a Comment