
We cannot believe it,Seriously? Where is the time going? She is so much fun and lights up our lives. We don't know what we would do without her? Although we still remember what it was like to sleep in and sleep through the night :) Her sleeping habits were pretty good till we took her to California. Now she is messed up and is having a hard time getting back on track. She finally caught her first cold, but we feel pretty fortunate that she made it four months. She is still smiling and we can't get enough of it! We are so blessed to have such a happy girl! I took her to the doctor today and she weighs 15 lbs.(79%) and is 24 ins.(35%). We have a shorty but we're definitely not surprised :) She has a little chuckle but not quite a laugh yet. It definitely melts me heart when I hear it. We can't get enough of this precious girl and can you blame us? I mean look at her :)
Some facts about Breckyn at 4 months...
- She loves to sit in her Bumbo or just sit up period.
- Loves to talk to mom and dad
- She loves to talk back to the people on TV while I fold laundry.
- Loves to suck on her fingers.
- She is trying so hard to roll over.
- Still loving that binky!
- Loves to play with her toys, expecially her keys. And won't stop putting them in her mouth :)
- Loves to have her hands rubber has she falls asleep.

I am so blessed that I get to stay home with Breckyn every day. I love watching her change as she grows and develop. It is amazing to watch her discover the world around. Being a mother is the best! I would not trade it for anything.
She is growing fast! That's exactly how much Camden weighed at his 4 month appointment. They're on the same track to adorable fat rolls. :)
ReplyDelete