I had a great Mother's Day. It was kind of weird that I actually got to celegrate it as a mother. Tanner bought me new running shoes to go along with my new goal of finally getting this baby weight off! We were going to go up to Blackfoot to visit my mom's family but we had had a crazy week and we decided to stay home, take nice naps and enjoy the beautiful weather as a family.
I have to take a minute and pay tribute to this wonderful woman. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. She is simply amazing! The week I had Breckyn she stayed with us and I don't know how I would have managed without her. She cooked meals, cleaned my whole house, stayed up with Breckyn while I slept and did my grocery shopping. I am so grateful for the wonderful example she is to me. She is one of the most Christ-like people I know. She serves all of the people around her and never puts herself first. I don't know what I would do without her so close to me. She is one of my best friends and I am so grateful for the grandmother she is to Breckyn. I love you mother dear! Happy Mother's Day!
Sorrow (2015) Beste Kwaliteit
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment