Thursday, May 10, 2012

Where did the last 6 months go?

I can't believe that Breckyn is 6 months! It is hard to believe that in 6 more months we will be celerating her first birthday. Honestly I don't know where the time has gone but I am loving every second of it. I took her for her check-up yesterday and everthing is looking good and she is definitely growing! She now weighs 17lbs. 12oz.(82%), she is 25 1/4"(32%), and her head is 17"(72%). I love watching her stats change with each check-up. Dr. Yost is so good with her. He loves her rolls but he cracked a joke and said if it is still that way when she is four then we will have a talk :)
I LOVE this face!



  • She loves her saucer...as you can see from the picture above.
  • She has loved every food she has tried.
  • She can now roll both ways! We are really having to keep an extra eye on her these days.
  • She loves to sit up.
  • She smiles and laughs constantly.
  • She still has blue eyes. We are beginning to wonder if they will stay or not.
  • Ticklish all over!
  • We still can't get enough of her!!

I had to share this picture. The other day I was cleaning her room and organizing. She was all over the place so I just put her in a crib for a few minutes. When I stood up I saw this. It made me laugh so hard. She was looking for me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment