
Tanner and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary on the 29th! I can't believe it's been three years and yet it seems like I can't remember what life was like without him almost. It is also so crazy to think that last year we didn't have Breckyn. I have the funniest memory of our anniversary last year. Tanner and I were talking about our second year together and Tanner says, "I think we faught more this year." I kind of laughed and my response was, " I just wasn't scared to share my opinion this year." He just laughed right back. I think after that first year you are kind of over the polite "I'll give in and let him win this time." I was ready to win some arguments the second year :) But I have to say those arguments are rare and don't last very long because he'll just say something to make me laugh and it's all over. I love him so much and I am so grateful for all that he does for me. I honestly do not know what I would do without him. I am so grateful for all he does for our family and his hard work. He tries so hard to make things easy for me and always lets me know how special I am! I sure do love this guy! I don't know how I got so lucky!
No comments:
Post a Comment