Sunday we were able to just relax and it was so nice! Breckyn always seems to nap so good on Sundays and I love it because that means I get a great nap as well! Bridger came out and hung out with us. Breckyn LOVES him! It is really sweet to see her light up when he walks through the door and Bridger is so good with her. I snatched this picture of them during a game of XBOX. I think Breckyn was getting sick of it because she would drop her rattle by Bridger and just look at him until he would pick it up :)
Memorial Day has always been one of my faovrite days. My parents instilled the importance of it in me at a young age. We would always go to the cemetary and see the program that the veterans put on in the morning. We would walk around to my Great-Grandparents grave sites pay our respects. THis year it even took on a stronger meaning for me. Breckyn Fay is named after two amazing women and as we visited them I could not help but feel over come with great emotion and love.
We had a BBQ that afternoon with my family and I snapped this sweet picture of my mom and Breckyn. We love Grandma Dayna!
No comments:
Post a Comment