Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Breckyn is ten months...where has this year gone.

Once again I can't believe how fast Breckyn is grwoing! She is so sweet, sassy and bubbly! We love having her sweet spirit in our home. She makes every day worth it! We took a few photos out in Grandma Dayna's yard the other day. We had a lot of fun! Breckyn had a few milestones this month...
  • She now has two teeth. A couple of weeks ago a felt one tooth one day and then two days later I felt one coming up right next to it So we now how our two front bottom teeth.
  • She stands up and uses the couch, or anything, to walk all day long.
  • She is into everything. We have had to baby proof our entertainment system and lots of other things around the house.
  • She sleeps like an angel. And I am loving it.
The other day I had a primary meeting and my friend Heather's boy Camden is two months other than Breckyn and he can go up stairs and walks and I think that put Breckyn's brain into high gear because she tried to figure the stairs out(didn't work). And she now she balances alot and will take three or four steps on her own...I am not ready for her to walk.
She climbs in and out of her saucer all day long. At least she is entertained by it :)
I love her sweet smile! I have to watch her very closely these days!!
Breckyn got to experience her first South Eastern Idaho State Fair :) We walked through the livestock and saw tons of animals. I think she was in awe of everything around her. What a different world!
She LOVES the piano! I canned pears and peaches at my mom's the other day and she kept crawling into the piano room. We would find her one her tip toes reaching to the keys. So we decided to help her out :) I love how she is turning the pages.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun little girl! She is so sweet, always smiling and looking so cute!

    ReplyDelete