It was so fun having Heather here for a few days! We helped my mom freeze some of corn one day and it brought back so many memories of when all the girls were home and we would have our assembly line and bring a TV into the kitchen and watch Doris Day classics and have a great time chatting away.
Cousins are the best! We loved having Riley and Grace to play with for a few days!
Heather and I kept saying that we can't wait to see what these two are like in a year. I have a feeling they will give us a run for our money. And Breckyn needs to start growing some hair...look at Gracie's locks!
And I am proud to announce that I am once again and aunt to this sweet angel! Hannah Jo Driscoll was born on Aug. 17!! I love her so much already!
No comments:
Post a Comment