Breckyn was able to take in her very first Aberdeen Daze Parade with Grandpa Karl! We LOVE Aberdeen Daze! I seriously look forward to it all year round.
I could not resist getting Breckyn all dressed up for the fourth. I love the fourth of July! It is one of my favorite holidays! I love the red, white and blue and wanted to make sure my daughter was all dressed up in her patriotic colors!
I love this picture! After the fourth we headed up to Island Park for a reunion with my family. My mom was playing with Breckyn on the porch and snapped this funny picture!
We've gotten to spend lots of time with great friends this summer! We've gone to the park for lunch and swimming to Indian Springs and to Brynlee's pool :) Hailey, Brittney and I got togther one hot afternoon and let the girls splash in the pool. Poor Kennedy didn't find the babies too thrilling :)
We've spent lots of time in the tractor with daddy. I beliebe this girl is going to love the farm life :)
We're going to miss summer when it leaves but we will welcome fall with open arms!
I love how happy she always is! What a sweet girl!
ReplyDelete