Breckyn is now 5 months. Seriously, I do not know where the time is going. I was talking to Heather on the phone the other day. She had went to my parents mission reunion and a missionary despcribed his mission like this, "The days seems like weeks, and the weeks seem like days." I find that statement very true as a mom. There are some days that seem like they will never end and you're tired and all you want to do is take that nap. But when you look back at the time you wonder where it has all gone. Breckyn is growing each day and it truly amazes me. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed our lives and we get to look after her for her earthly life. How could we not love this sweet girl?
Breckyn's milestones for the past month...
She loves to laugh! We cannot get enough of it.
We found her tickle spot. Pretty much everywhere, but mostly her ribs and her thighs.
She can pop her binky in and out all by herself
She is practicing to sit up bu herself.
She sleeps 10 hours a night (yay!)
She can roll from her back to her tummy.
She found her toes :)
And this month she discovered solid foods and LOVES them!
No comments:
Post a Comment