Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy 25th Tan!

Tanner turned 25 today! Poor Tanner now has to fit his birthday into busy planting season. We had cake and ice cream at 9pm at my parents house. But he knew what he was getting into when he chose to become a farmer :) I didn't get a picture of him with his presents but I got him some new shorts and shirts for Summer(if we ever get summer). I also made him flip book of 25 reasons why I love him. We had a good laugh at it because I threw in some funny inside jokes :) I love this guy like crazy. He is an amazing father and does so much for me and Breckyn. He is such a hard worker and loves his job. I am so grateful for the worthy priesthood holder that he is and how he leads our family. He makes me laugh every day and I am constantly why I fell ( and am still) so in love with this amazing man!

No comments:

Post a Comment