Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter 2012

I still feel like a little kid at Easter. I love Easter baskets. I love the decorations you get to break out because it means Winter is ending and Spring is coming! But of course, I love the reflection of the Resurrection of our Savior. I love the timing of Easter. I love how it comes just a few months after Christmas to serve as that reminder once again of what is the purpose of life and the ultimate gift that our Savior truly was. We were able to spend time surrounded by family and we loved every minute of it. Happy Easter everyone...He is Risen!

The first picture is our Easter and Breckyn with her basket Easter morning. I know she was excited! ;) The second picture is my beautiful mother with Breckyn and Eric's kids before we sat down to dinner. It really is amazing that I got a picture this good of all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment