This week the book
I'll Love You Forever has been on my mind. I was rocking Breckyn to sleep and I was overcome with those feelings of complete gratitude and joy. The line came into my mind from that story, "I'll love you forever. I'll love you for always. As long as I'm living my baby you'll be." I do not want her to grow up. Although I am loving each and every new stage I get to witness, it breaks my heart when I think that she won't always be so tiny and won't be able to rock her to sleep. I love this sweet girl with all of my heart. The years that Tanner and I spent just the two of us seem so long ago. We can hardly remember what it was like not to have her sweet spirit in our home. She is growing too fast. She needs to slow down...
No comments:
Post a Comment